Posted on Aug 08, 2010 under Friday Fill-Ins |
And…here we go!
1. Life is so good to us!
2. No matter what, just keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: I love you.
4. Gambas al Ajillo is what I’m thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
5. On the 1st day of August I vegged a lot.
6. Our puppies (Ate and Kuya) are so lively and energetic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cook pork in tamarind soup for dinner then finish my tasks so I can call it a night early, tomorrow my plans include online gig-free weekend and do yard work in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to attend Sunday worship!
Posted on Feb 20, 2010 under Friday Fill-Ins |
1. Johnny Weir is a figure skater according to wikipedia*lol*.
2. I am not following the events of the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud __________.
4. Why don’t you suppress that thought if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams is what I wanted every night.
6. What does it take to tell people that you are using anti aging wrinkle creams?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish as many tasks as I could, tomorrow my plans include preparing our photography gears in the morning, have an early lunch so we could prepare for the wedding that we’ll be attending, take lots of photos in the wedding and enjoy every moment and Sunday, I want to just veg out!