1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago? Yes…just much stronger and wiser.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to? my/our family
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much? Gambled in a Casino or Bingo? Never.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? It depends upon the situation…if it calls for sleeping anywhere, as long as I can lie down, I am okay with it.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you’ve ever made on someone. Can’t remember if I did.
6. Do you have a memorable “ripped clothing” moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s? It was my SIL’s wedding and I am all set when I sat in the car, the zipper of my gown split-opened. We had to fix it with safety pins and ended up late at the ceremony and we weren’t able to do our part and that is to light the candles.
7. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? …a redo? …a change of pace? …or is it about the same? It’s look…I’ve changed themes more than a couple of times.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? Spend more time with Mamang because she only have six years to live.
9. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done? Buying 8 domains at once without considering if I still have time to update those virtual homes.